Welcome to "Financial Freedom"
Plan Your Exit Strategy!
Lets face it…every business needs a reinvention every now and then, and the best time to do it is at the beginning of the year!
InSPAration Management has helped and continues to help spa executives improve their performance, increase revenue, and sleep better via this program.
Each Module Contains:
A one hour audio
Private page access
How Does It Work?
Monthly, you will receive access to one module. Each module contains a one-hour coaching audio, a transcript, and homework. You simply visit the member page, download all your content, and gain access to additional tools that you will find very helpful.
Members absolutely love the CoachMe Program! Once you start, you will never want to stop. You can be like many successful spas we work with who experience exponential annual growth due to their participation in the CoachMe Gold program.
We invite you to check out all the modules and begin reinventing your business!
What Will You Gain?
- Leadership strategies to operate a healthier business
- Discover systems, structure, and solutions for how to be a great spa leader
- Gain the ability to implement training tools and effectively manage the team
- Learn new methods to increase spa revenue
- Reduce your spa expenses
- Be a more efficient and streamlined operation
- Enhance your guest’s experience and retention rate
- Improve your positioning
- Become a more productive and efficient team
- Realize your vision and mission
- Improve the overall business
- Gain a competitive edge and improve reputation and recruiting efforts
- Have a proven effective business models and management strategies
Who Is It Ideal For?
- Spa Leaders
- Spa/Salon Manager
Spa Marketing For Success PlanDo you have an annual marketing plan?
Designing an effective marketing plan is now easier than ever before. This marketing plan template outlines every step needed to customize an effective marketing plan.
Reinvent Your Business
Getting Your Numbers In Order
Step-by-step process to determine how much your business is worth today so you know exactly how much to sell it for to reach your financial goals.
- 1. Finding Your Enough is Enough Number
- 2. Using the 4% Thumb-Rule
- 3. Consulting Your Wealth Distribution Advisor
- 4. Finding Your Personal Business Valuation
Finding The Ideal Buyer For Your Business
Now that you know how much you need and how much your business is worth, you can grow the business the right way. You can start closing the gap between preparing for and actually selling your business by solving the problem.
- 1. The Best Buyer is a Strategic Buyer
- 2. Ideal Buyer Business Size
- 3. Ideal Buyer Solution Fit
Getting The Maximum Price For Your Business
You’ll learn exactly how to make the buyer beg you to sell your business to them.
- 1. Profit Stacking Exit
- 2. Proactive Buyer Selection
- 3. Proactive Buyer Elimination
- 4. Complimentary Products and Services
Building Your Selling Team
From start to finish, you will learn how to locate, engage, and pay for the right team players who will guide you through the selling process.
- 1. Working With the Pros
- 2. Finding Your Team
- 3. Paying for Your Team
Creating Purposeful Business Systems
How you can carve out more time to work ON (rather than FOR) your business through documenting your business processes, and creating a valuable asset at the same time.
- 1. Systems Documentation Process
- 2. Information-Based Systems
- 3. Demonstration-Based Systems
- 4. Action Plans
- 5. Automobile University
- 6. Training Website
- 7. Physical Tasks
Preparing Your Business For Due Diligence
Get all of your ducks in a row to make the due diligence process as painless as possible. Make sure your systems are in place first.
- 1. Business Systems Overview
- 2. Leadership Systems
- 3. Management Systems
- 4. Money Systems
- 5. Marketing Systems
- 6. Sales Systems
- 7. Financial Systems
Putting Your Selling Plan Into Action
It’s now time to assemble all of the pieces together and implement everything you’ve learned
- 1. Proactive Offer Seeking
- 2. Offer Package Creation
- 3. Marketing Campaign for Finding the Buyer
- 4. Simultaneous vs. Sequential Business Selling Process
Managing Your Life After The Acquisition
Once you’ve closed the sale, what’s next? Here are some great opportunities for you:
- 1. Employment Agreement
- 2. Transitioning Your Business to the New Owner
- 3. Starting Your New Information Product Business
- 4. Make More Money Than the Business Sale Doing C-Level Consulting
& Watch Your Business Growing To Double Digits!
Receive All 12 Modules At Once